Introduction and Meaning
Friesen found that, in the early days of blended learning, the term could mean ‘almost
any combination of technologies, pedagogies, and even job tasks’.
A powerful early definition was that of Graham, who recommended that ‘Blended learning frameworks consolidate eye to eye guidance with PC interceded guidance’. This de-fines the idea regarding two methods conveyance and characterizes the mix as a blend of two modes. At the time Graham offered this definition, PC interceded correspondence was viewed as to a great extent offbeat and text-based. Since video chatting applications are normal, Friesen has proposed the need to rethink ‘vis-à-vis’ (F2F) as ‘co-present’. For Friesen, “Blended learning” assigns the scope of potential outcomes introduced by joining the Internet and advanced media with built-up homeroom frames that require the physical co‐presence of instructor and understudies’. The term ‘hybrid learning’ gives off an impression of being practically inseparable from ‘blended learning’, anyway, that is characterized.
Self Paced: By its 1:1 nature, understudy communication with computerized content is self-guided. Indeed, even aloof cooperations like examining an advanced course reading on a tablet or survey a video on YouTube can be more significant because they can be delayed and assessed by the understudy. Dynamic collaborations like games include an extra self-pace measurement of accurately tackling an issue to continue in the game.
Introduce and explain concepts: Digital substance can be much than customary practice-on-a-PC of recently presented techniques. It very well may be an approach to present and clarify ideas, regardless of whether ahead of time off, in corresponding with, or even after they are presented by an instructor.
Highly Interactive: Digital substance can be exceptionally intuitive. Intuitive methods are more than clicking a “next scene” bolt. Connection implies the understudy needs to react to some critical thinking situation, at that point see the aftereffects of her reaction.
immediate feedback: Digital substance can give quick input. The nature of that input can shift broadly. At the low end, yet at the same time, a quantum improvement over content/paper/pencil is the standard “red x” off-base or “green checkmark” right. At the top of the line, the advanced substance can be utilized to give quick informative criticism – an express clarification of why an answer wasn’t right, or why it was correct.
adaptive: Digital substance can give a versatile or custom grouping of learning objects for every person. This can extend from a start of year pre-evaluation deciding an evaluation level schedule to ongoing on-the-fly change up to or down of trouble levels varying, to longer-term design acknowledgment of understudy confusions, allotting explicit remedial substance.
Types of Blended Learning Models
1) Face-to-Face Driver Model: Of all the mixed learning models, face to face driver is the nearest to a regular school structure. With this methodology, the presentation of online guidance is chosen a made to order premise, which means just certain understudies in a given class will take an interest in any type of blended learning.
2) Rotation Model: In this type of blended learning, students turn between various stations on a fixed timetable – either working on the web or investing up close and personal energy with the instructor.
3) Flex Model: The flex model is a methodology utilized by many academies, a blended learning school, which works with school region accomplices to address the requirements of understudies with conduct, scholastic as well as financial difficulties.
4) Online Lab Model: In this situation, students adapt altogether on the web however travel to a devoted PC lab to finish their coursework. Grown-ups direct the lab, however, they are not prepared instructors.
5) Self-Blend Model: All together for this strategy for mixed figuring out how to be effective, understudies must be exceptionally self-roused. Self-mix is ideal for the understudy who needs to take extra Advanced Placement courses, or who has an enthusiasm for a branch of knowledge that isn’t canvassed in the conventional course list.
6) Online Driver Model: At the opposite end of the spectrum from face-to-face driver we have an online driver, which is a form of blended learning in which students work remotely and material is primarily delivered via an online platform.
All together for this strategy for mixed figuring out how to be effective, understudies must be exceptionally self-roused. Self-mix is ideal for the understudy who needs to take extra courses, or who has an enthusiasm for a branch of knowledge that isn’t canvassed in the conventional course list.